5 Beauty Tips Every Woman Should Know
The road to feeling (and looking) your best doesn’t have to be paved in complicated routines or an array of expensive skin care products. In this article, we lay out 5 essential beauty secrets that will help you achieve the radiant, healthy look you desire. Do your skin a big favour by adopting these tips. Let’s get started!
Layer Products Properly
Maximise the effectiveness of your products through proper layering. With layering, you can apply a serum with targeted ingredients (such as anti-wrinkle) and seal it with a moisturizer. For example, retinol penetrates the skin better and with less irritation when paired with a moisturizer.
Here Are Some General Guidelines To Layering:
- Exfoliate your skin/take up dermaplaning before layering products. Using a cost effective and reputable hair removal tool (like the Hollywood Browzer), which would work perfectly for this!
- After exfoliating and cleansing, apply the lightest serums first. Serums are the thinnest of the layers. Of course, each serum contains different ingredients (salicylic acid, Vitamin C etc) but these are usually active ingredients, which effectively feed your skin what it needs.
- Apply heavier products like oils and moisturisers next to seal in the serum and boost hydration.
- If applying oils, add them last as oils can penetrate moisturizers to tackle dry areas.
- Gently massage the skin to aid circulation as you apply your products.
- Wait a few minutes in between layers to ensure products are seeping into the skin.
- While there is no set number of layers you should have in your skin care routine, three layers are enough to benefit your skin and ensure products are fully absorbed.
Moisturise Your Skin
Think of a moisturiser as an important foundation for your skincare routine. Moisturisers work by trapping or adding more water to the skin. They soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you often forego moisturising your skin, the recurrence of dry skin can lead to chronic inflammation. That inflammation can go on to break down collagen and age your skin.
Introduce Dermaplaning Into Your Beauty Routine
https://hollywoodbrowzer.com/pages/how-to-useThis last beauty secret is used by celebrities to give them glowing skin. No, it’s not just genetics, lighting or makeup. The secret is dermaplaning and this can all be done with the Hollywood Browzer! Dermaplaning is a chemical-free exfoliation technique that involves gently scraping peach fuzz and dead skin off the skin. This process leaves the skin dewy, fresh and smooth. Makeup goes smoother with facial hair removed. Laser treatments, serums and chemical peels penetrate more deeply. What are you waiting for?!
Best of all, you can get beautiful skin without harsh chemicals. Get more information on dermaplaning and other great beauty tips, check out our Beauty tips!