FEATURES & BENEFITS
The HOLLYWOOD SMOOTHER uses sonic technology consisting of 8000 RPMs to enhance the complexion by safely and effectively removing the top layer of dead dull skin, peach fuzz and built up debris leading to fresh, bright smooth, radiant looking skin.
After sonic dermaplaning, makeup will have a flawless finish as it is no longer sitting on an uneven surface of dead skin cells and peach fuzz. Skincare products will penetrate better as the barrier of hair and dead skin cells has been removed. The vibrating edge also prevents there from being friction between the blade and the skin, which allows the user to experience a comfortable treatment.
BENEFITS OF SONIC DERMAPLANING:
- Flawless Makeup Application - By removing the hair and dead skin cells on the face, you are creating a smooth canvas so that makeup can sit flawlessly on the skin.
- Better Skincare Penetration – Skincare penetrates better and is therefore more effective as it is no longer being blocked by a barrier of hair, dead skin cells and built up debris.
- Less Breakouts - Hair on the face can trap dirt and bacteria. Thus, removing it reduces break outs.
- Increases Cell Turnover – As people age, their cell turnover slows down. By using the SMOOTHER, they increase the cell turnover, which leads to diminishment of fine lines and healthier looking skin.
- Evens Out Skin Tone – By removing the dead skin cells, the SMOOTHER evens out the skin by removing dry patches.
The device uses one AAA battery. It does not need to be plugged into a wall. Therefore, it can be used in any location. You do not have to be near an outlet. Also, as the device is not chargeable, it will not lose its charge.
There are safety guards on both sides of the blade, so the skin is protected from the blade.
PREMIUM GERMAN STAINLESS STEEL
We use premium German stainless steel blades which are safe, effective and do not corrode or rust under wet, damp or salty conditions.
HOW TO USE
Best to use on clean, dry skin. Use a toner or an astringent to remove any excess oil.
Lean the SMOOTHER against your skin. The correct 45-degree angle is automatic due to the slanted design of the head.
Hold the skin taut and use short downward strokes with very light pressure (no need to press hard at all).) You will see your hair, dead skin cells and built up debris immediately come off the skin. Use over the entire face – cheeks, upper lip, chin, forehead. Avoid the eye area, lips and any raised areas, scars or moles. You should not need to go over the same area more than twice.
Moisturize after your treatment. You will notice that your skincare products will penetrate more effectively after Dermaplaning as there is no longer a barrier of hair, dead skin cells and built up debris.